About Me

"The Chef" is my nickname in my house, and I seemed to love it. Cooking and writing are my two passions that seemed to always interest me. So...why not put the two togeather! :) I hope you enjoy my witty posts on this blog and tasty recipes that you can make at home. Have fun!

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Mouth Watering Black Bean Burger...

Kate's Black Bean Burgers

http://teaandlimpets-food.blogspot.com/2010/12/at-long-last-black-bean-burgers.html

I saw this delicious looking recipe and had to post it. I've tried black bean burgers and they are healthy yet taste amazing. The flavors are not dull or flavorless. Eating this burger is a way healthier substitution than beef or steak for people out there who want to eat better. You can pick up these burgers from your local stores in the frozen food section or make them from scratch. I personally recommend making these burgers from scratch because you can fix and add what you like to it. Trust me, get these black bean burgers ASAP, you won't be sorry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment